« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Cigarette sparked Friday fire on Highway 3

Published 09/06/2012, The Farmington Independent

One lit cigarette caused approximately $100,000 in damage when it caused a Castle Rock house fire Friday night. Farmington firefighters were called to a house on the 22400 block of Chippendale Avenue/Highway 3 just after 8 p.m. Friday, on the report of a house fire. When they arrived at the home, firefighters found the front of the house ablaze.

Word count: 359

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: