« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fire damages a Farmington home

Published 12/17/2010, The Farmington Independent

A little candle can do a lot of damage, as one Farmington homeowner learned Friday night. The Farmington Fire Department was called to a house fire on the 5100 block of Upper 182nd Street around 10:45 p.m. Friday.

Word count: 141

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: