« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Update: Children with matches start house on fire

Published 03/07/2012, DL-Online

A Detroit Lakes family lost their rented home to fire Monday due to preschool children playing with matches. The fire started in a bedroom and spread to the rest of the house on the 1100 block of Wilson Avenue, according to Detroit Lakes Assistant Fire Chief Scott Flynn.

Word count: 143

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: