« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

You can request to have income tax withheld from your SSA benefits

Published 10/12/2011, DL-Online

Q: Are federal income taxes withheld from Social Security checks? A: Income taxes are not routinely withheld from SSA checks but you can request that this be done.

Word count: 297

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.