« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Space heater blamed in Moorhead fire

Published 11/30/2010, The Forum

A space heater is believed to be the cause of a Moorhead mobile home fire Monday that destroyed a woman’s home.

Word count: 261

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: