« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Portal fireplace causes house fire

Published 05/05/2010, DL-Online

A house fire was reported at 17754 Long Lake Lane in Detroit Lakes around 5:50 p.m. Tuesday when the homeowners started a fire on their portal fireplace on the deck. Firefighters were able to douse the flames quickly but smoke was still coming out of the siding about 30 minutes after the call came in. No injuries were reported. (Riham Feshir/Tribune)

Word count: 62

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: