« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Preliminary autopsy results show 3-year-old rural Barnesville girl choked on marbles

Published 08/18/2009, The Forum

Preliminary autopsy results indicate a 3-year-old girl who died Sunday at her rural Barnesville home died from asphyxiation as a result of swallowing marbles that constricted her airway.

Word count: 83

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: