« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Propane heater blamed for Wahpeton fire that destroys cars and garage

Published 01/16/2009, DL-Online

A propane heater being used to warm up a car engine started a fire that destroyed two vehicles and part of a garage here Thursday evening.

Word count: 179

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: