« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

House fire sends woman to Altru

Published 11/24/2008, Grand Forks Herald

A Grand Forks woman was hospitalized after a fire damaged her home at 637 Fourth Ave. S. on Monday night. Yellow flames could be seen through a side window on the second floor as thick gray smoke billowed out the front window and through the shingles on the roof.

Word count: 274

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.