« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

PRAIRIE COUNTRY: Bunny’s love for electrical cords a shock to owner

Published 10/31/2008, Grand Forks Herald

What happens when you cut an electrical cord in half, plug the cord into the wall and touch the two exposed ends to your hand? That’s right, you get shocked. Under the right circumstances, you might even be electrocuted. So, why doesn’t Tess get shocked when she chews a cord plugged into the wall socket in half?

Word count: 487

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: