« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Cause of GF house fire believed to be electrical

Published 09/08/2008, Grand Forks Herald

A house fire Saturday morning that injured five people and caused $70,000 worth of damage most likely was an electrical fire, according to Grand Forks Fire Department Capt. Jason Swope, though the investigation is not yet complete.

Word count: 158

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.