« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fire marshal calls blaze ‘a freak accident’

Published 03/27/2008, Herald Staff Writer

An electrical wire that shorted out and sparked a fatal house fire in Grand Forks last week should not be seen as a portent of more widespread danger to buildings restored after the Flood of 1997, the city’s chief electrical inspector said Wednesday.

Word count: 535

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: