« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

INVESTIGATORS: Overheated electrical wire causes fatal GF house fire

Published 03/25/2008, Herald Staff Writer

An overheated electrical wire likely is the cause of an early morning fire last week that killed a Grand Forks woman in her parents’ home, investigators said Monday.

Word count: 423

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: