« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Boaters on Lake of the Woods died of carbon monoxide poisoning, autopsy says

Published 09/03/2013, Grand Forks Herald

Lonnie Ray Norberg, 44, of Champlin, Minn., and Jeffrey Edward Wheeler, 35, also of Champlin, died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning in a boat on Lake of the Woods late Sunday night, according to preliminary autopsy results from the county sheriff's office.

Word count: 165

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.