« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fan causes small fire at Schroeder Middle School

Published 07/24/2013, Grand Forks Herald

A small fire started at Schroeder Middle School in Grand Forks after a floor fan caught fire just after 3 p.m. Wednesday, according to Rob Corbett of the Grand Fork Fire Department

Word count: 149

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: