« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Unattended candles cause Minneapolis condo building fire

Published 12/28/2012

Investigators say unattended candles caused a Minneapolis condo building fire that sent one person to the hospital. The Minneapolis Fire Department says the candles were in a first-floor condo. The cause of the three-alarm fire in the Uptown neighborhood was ruled accidental.

Word count: 131

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: