« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Overloaded outlet causes Grand Forks home fire

Published 12/03/2012, Grand Forks Herald

A north Grand Forks home was damaged by fire Sunday night. Officials said Monday the fire was caused by an overloaded electrical circuit, with caused the wires to heat up and ignited nearby combustible materials. The fire is being ruled as accidental.

Word count: 285

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: