« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Grand Forks worker airlifted to St. Paul after electric shock

Published 10/10/2012, Grand Forks Herald

The Xcel Energy employee was injured Wednesday after receiving a severe electrical shock while on the job. The victim’s name was not released pending notification of kin, police said.

Word count: 102

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: