« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Squirrel blamed for rural Bismarck barn fire

Published 09/17/2012

A squirrel is being blamed for a weekend fire that destroyed a barn and tool shed near Bismarck. Homeowner Sue Alexander tells The Bismarck Tribune that a squirrel got electrocuted in a transformer, and a spark started a fence on fire Saturday afternoon.

Word count: 93

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: