« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

SOCIAL SECURITY Q & A: Working longer for SSA insurance

Published 08/17/2012, Grand Forks Herald

I worked sporadically over the years and need about a year more to have enough work for my own SSA retirement. I already receive Social Security through my husband’s record as a wife. Is there an advantage to working and becoming insured on my own record now?

Word count: 422

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.