Grand Forks police find 2 passed out from sniffing glue
Published 08/15/2012, Grand Forks Herald
Police say they found two “unresponsive” men sitting in a car early Wednesday morning in Grand Forks, apparently passed out from “huffing” glue. In court, the judge lectured the two, telling them “you should be charged with stupidity as well. That’s a very dangerous activity and you are lucky you were observed by a police officer.”Word count: 324
The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.