« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

SOCIAL SECURITY Q & A: Can SSA benefits change if parents retire, or if you move?

Published 07/27/2012, Grand Forks Herald

Q. I receive Social Security disability through my own work because of an accident years ago when I was in my twenties. Since my earnings then had been low, my SSA benefit is not large. Will I be able to receive higher benefits when my parents retire?

Word count: 353

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.