« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Uncapped sewage line blamed for Freeborn explosion

Published 06/12/2012

Fire Chief Steve Seipp tells the Albert Lea Tribune that sewer gas had backed into the house from the septic tank. Seipp says the gas sparked when 75-year-old Ralph William Yotter turned on a light switch Friday afternoon.

Word count: 106

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.