« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

VIDEO: Woman suffers minor burns in Thursday evening house fire

Published 05/25/2012, WDAZ-TV

Fire injured a Grand Forks woman in her home at 904 Chestnut Street just before 7 p.m. Thursday. Firefighters say the fire started when a plastic dog kennel was set on a stove during cleaning, and the stove was accidentally turned on.

Word count: 127

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: