« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Moorhead apartment fire causes damage, displaces some

Published 05/14/2012, Forum Communications

Residents of an apartment complex in Moorhead have been displaced after a fire Sunday morning started when a man with an oxygen tank was smoking in bed.

Word count: 421

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: