« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fire at Minnesota hotel causes $100,000 in damage

Published 03/24/2012

A fire at a Days Inn Hotel in downtown Rochester has forced a two-hour evacuation and caused an estimated $100,000 in damage. No injuries were reported. A Post-Bulletin of Rochester report says the fire today about 6:15 a.m. was sparked by an overheated fryer in the hotel's restaurant.

Word count: 129

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.