« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

St. Paul elderly couple die in fire despite new smoke detectors

Published 03/14/2012

Relatives say the fatal fire is the latest tragedy for the family of Maureen and Peter Michalek. The couple's son, Anthony Michalek, died of an accidental drug overdose at the home in January.

Word count: 130

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: