« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Officials report that a fire in Fargo hotel puts 1 in hospital

Published 03/04/2012

Fargo officials report that a fire at the Grand Inn hotel landed one person in the hospital. The fire broke out at about 8 p.m. Saturday and was contained to one room of the hotel, which is on 14th Avenue South. The room's occupant was taken to Essential Health and treated for smoke inhalation. City officials say no condition report is available.

Word count: 127

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.