« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Grand Forks Fire Department extinguishes dryer fire

Published 03/02/2012, Grand Forks Herald

The Grand Forks Fire Department responded to a fire Friday afternoon at a private daycare provider at 1005 S. 11th St. Battalion Chief Rob Corbett said some clothes started on fire in a dryer, and were put out shortly after the department arrived at about 2:40 p.m.

Word count: 110

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.