« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

SOCIAL SECURITY Q & A: Social Security cards, forms can be replaced

Published 03/03/2012, Grand Forks Herald

Q. I lost my Social Security 1099 form for Tax Year 2011. Can I replace it?
A. Yes. Request a replacement online at www.socialsecurity.gov.

Word count: 349

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.