« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fire Department: Propane torch use led to Red River fire

Published 01/19/2012, Grand Forks Herald

The Grand Forks Fire Department has determined a hot spot caused by a propane torch used to melt ice led to a fire at an addition at Red River High School Wednesday morning.

Word count: 182

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: