« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fire severely damages Forest River home

Published 12/20/2011, Grand Forks Herald

The home was rendered unlivable, but no one was harmed
Sam Shutt, assistant fire chief with the Minto Volunteer Fire Department, says the fire started in the chimney and spread into the attic.

Word count: 211

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.