« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

ASK YOUR GOVERNMENT: N.D. universities try to ease students' program transitions

Published 10/16/2011, Forum Communications

Q. Are public colleges and universities required to provide any transitional assistance to students enrolled in a program and the program is closing before their degree completion?

Word count: 341

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.