« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

COURTS: Moorhead family sues after boy, 13, burned in grill explosion

Published 07/13/2011, The Forum

The family of a 13-year-old boy badly burned in an explosion last April after he poured gasoline on a lit barbecue grill has filed a lawsuit claiming the gas container should have had a safety device to help prevent the fiery blast.

Word count: 534

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: