« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fargo apartment fire blamed on cigarette butt put in flower pot

Published 07/01/2011, Forum Communications

A cigarette butt discarded in a plastic flower pot was the apparent cause of an apartment fire that started on a balcony and damaged two units Thursday morning in south Fargo, Assistant Fire Chief Leroy Skarloken said.

Word count: 288

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.