« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Corroded electrical outlet caused Grand Forks house fire

Published 04/01/2011, Grand Forks Herald

A blaze that destroyed a house Tuesday in north Grand Forks was sparked by an outdoor electrical outlet that had corroded over time, the fire department announced.

Word count: 120

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.