« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fire department: Cigarette ignited deadly Grand Forks house fire

Published 03/07/2011, Grand Forks Herald

A Grand Forks Fire Department investigation has determined that a cigarette started a house fire that killed a woman. Teresa Numedahl fell asleep in bed with a cigarette which ignited her mattress early Feb. 25, Fire Marshal Bruce Hoeger said Monday.

Word count: 278

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.