« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

FIRE MARSHAL: Classroom stove sparked Lidgerwood school fire

Published 11/12/2010, The Forum

An unused classroom stove caused Tuesday’s fire at Lidgerwood Public School, officials said today. Papers and other combustibles placed on the stovetop ignited when someone accidentally flipped on a breaker that operated the stove.

Word count: 164

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.