« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Good Samaritan collapses, dies trying to aid boy in Moorhead grill fire

Published 04/12/2010, The Forum

UPDATED: 9:30 p.m.
FARGO -- It’s not yet known why Dane Tvedt died on Sunday when he saw a boy on fire in a backyard neighboring his north Moorhead home and ran to him to help.

Word count: 537

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.