« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Body found in western Minnesota house fire identified

Published 01/29/2010, Grand Forks Herald

Authorities have identified the man found in a burned home in rural Dalton in western Minnesota earlier this week. He’s Michael P. Jacobs, 28. KBRF-AM reported an autopsy determined that Jacobs died of carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of the fire.

Word count: 111

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.