« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Battery explosion injures UND electrician

Published 01/27/2010, Grand Forks Herald

A UND electrician was injured Wednesday morning while performing routine maintenance on a trailer-mounted emergency generator, campus officials said.

Word count: 172

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.