« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Lidgerwood man breaks through window, crawls out of burning home

Published 12/03/2009

A wood stove was the apparent cause of a mobile home fire that seriously injured a 52-year-old rural Lidgerwood, N.D., man early today. Ken Bohnenstingl was taken by ambulance to St. Francis Hospital in Breckenridge, Minn., and later flown by jet from Wahpeton to a Twin Cities burn center, Lambrecht said.

Word count: 194

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: