« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

GF garage fire causes $2,000 damage

Published 11/28/2009, Grand Forks Herald

The fire at 1726 11th Ave. N. was reported at 7:50 p.m., and fire crews reported it was partially extinguished by the homeowner when they arrived. Firefighters completed extinguishing the fire, which was caused by improper installation of a vent pipe from a wood burning stove.

Word count: 97

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: