« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fatal Fargo fire traced to stove burners left on

Published 09/26/2009

Investigators said Friday an apartment fire that killed a Fargo man apparently started after two stove burners were left on in the kitchen. Authorities said William Nelson, 27, was found in the hallway outside his third-floor apartment late Wednesday night.

Word count: 329

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: