« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Man ‘wrestled’ from Georgetown fire

Published 04/09/2009, The Forum

A man was hospitalized with severe burns Wednesday after twice being pulled from his Georgetown, Minn., home here while trying to battle a fire. Mike Trapp was filling a kerosene heater around 2 p.m. when it spilled and a fire started at 604 Highway 75 N.

Word count: 333

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: