« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Space heater caused Budget Inn fire

Published 03/18/2009, Grand Forks Herald

The Grand Forks Fire Department says a space heater placed too close to combustible material started this weekend's fire at the Budget Inn. The fire destroyed the west wing of the main complex of the motel at 3400 Gateway Drive on Saturday night. No one was injured in the blaze.

Word count: 83

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.