« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Boy overdoses in Larimore school

Published 02/05/2009, Grand Forks Herald

A high school boy overdosed on prescription pills Thursday morning in the Larimore school and was hospitalized in Altru Hospital in Grand Forks, where he’s doing fine, Principal David Wheeler said.

Word count: 421

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: