« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Take smell of gas seriously, warns NorthWestern Energy spokesman

Published 08/25/2010, The Daily Republic

If you detect a gas leak in your home, there’s a basic piece of advice that may save your life: Get out.
That’s what NorthWestern Energy spokesman Tom Glanzer said Tuesday in the wake of the second natural gas-related house explosion in the area in six days. A Menno woman, Gail Guthmiller, was killed in a blast Monday night.
On Aug. 17, Jose Aguirre of Mitchell was critically injured in an explosion at his home. Aguirre remains in a Minnesota burn center. (See related story, Page 12.)

Word count: 617

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.

E-mail:
Password:
 

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.
E-mail: