« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fire destroys mobile home in Embarrass

Published 11/29/2013, Duluth News Tribune

A mobile home in Embarrass was destroyed early on Thanksgiving morning by a fire that started in a wood stove.

Word count: 68

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.