« Continue Browsing

Article Preview

Fire causes $50,000 damage to Morgan Park home; malfunctioning dishwasher blamed

Published 10/06/2013, Duluth News Tribune

A malfunctioning dishwasher is believed to have sparked a fire that caused about $50,000 in damage to a townhouse in Duluth’s Morgan Park neighborhood on Sunday morning.

Word count: 127

Log In

The full article is available to newspaper subscribers. If you are a subscriber please log in to continue reading.


Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Click here to set one up. You will need your subscription account number and phone number.

Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Reset Your Password

Please enter your full e-mail address. We will e-mail you a temporary password.